Tiny House Living

Tiny House On Wheels

14 July 2016

Learn How To Draw Like A Boss

Image Credit: 

I always wonder if there's a way for us to learn how to draw an architectural design like the above picture. I've been praying and the prayer was answered. Dang it, I should have prayed for Mega Millions or Power Ball instead.
I found a really good book about learning how to do an architectural drawing. I am so excited and the best part is it's free to download. As a matter of fact, I am downloading it right now. It's a 26 MB PDF file and it will be done downloading in about 3 hours, yep, welcome to my world, Indonesia, the handful country with KBPS internet speed, the country where dial up modem still in use (they belong in the museum a decade ago don't you think?)
Anyway, enough the rants, here the book.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Most Popular